ViSioNz oF KorrupTioN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViSioNz oF KorrupTioN

-ClanVoK/ X360/ Xlive-

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This forum is dead...

Go down 
+4
MegaShoe
The G0VERN()R
VoK SurFDoG X
The Govener
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Govener
Moderator and Technician
The Govener

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-03-24

This forum is dead... Empty
PostSubject: This forum is dead...   This forum is dead... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 4:54 pm

it seems that the same fate follows all clan forums around, one guy leaves and everything falls apart, it sucks that i was that one guy and everything.

I'm leaving this forum, i only see Four people post. Me, Surdog, Airborne & MegaShoe
i see a post from the Clan Leader once in a blue moon, but that's it. this clan needs something called structure, i have not seen any traces of it & it sucks.
you guys had a Clan match for the GD tourney and it was scheduled a week in advance and yet you still had to recruit two people from optimatch to help you? that's horrible...
I've hear a lot of talk from Shadow early on saying that he would get a copy Of FarCry and help out the clan, instead he bought two different games and still boasts about being a Co-Leader to a clan that he doesn't support. Does it make you feel special Shadow? i doubt it but each person is different.
Eminem some people say that change is good, but to much change in a short period of time is bad. When the site first started up it was great everything was simple and loaded fast and it was great, then the new GD site appeared and you decided that you had to compete with their site, why? the site was fine until you jam-packed it with all these features that nobody used, all they did was slow down load times and make it harder to access the site. While im going on this rant that only a few people will read what is up with the banner? I was Co-Leader for a very short time and i am no longer a part of the clan yet i am still listed as Co-Leader? why is that eminem? I know that you have stated that your computer broke, but you have a recent post WTF? why can you just Delete it until you make a new one? i know I'm asking questions that will never be answered but i still wish to ask them.
one last thing Eminem i barely ever listen to your voice messages, they all annoy me more than they inform me of anything. if you want to ask me something or if you want to talk the send me a Private Chat invite, OK?

i guess I'll see you all around.

(oh and Surdog the answer to my Chicken Egg question is this:
Chickens weren't invented before Vietnam so scientists had to breed Platypus and Ducks then they created Chickens {The End})
Back to top Go down
VoK SurFDoG X
VoK Soldier and Site Moderator

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: This forum is dead...   This forum is dead... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 5:31 pm

lol!!!!! thats a great answer to the chicken question...
but other then that, indubadably (to your post)
I never see the leader or co-leader on, which i agree a clan/forum needs some structure. Well i'll stop there because theres no point in restating everything Gov. said. I will probly still be visiting the forums,and hope to talk to the few of you and see you on live soon.

naggers
Back to top Go down
The Govener
Moderator and Technician
The Govener

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: This forum is dead...   This forum is dead... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 5:51 pm

im not going to leave the forum completely until i get some answers from the people who run this establishment ...lol
Back to top Go down
VoK SurFDoG X

PostSubject: Re: This forum is dead...   This forum is dead... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 6:36 pm

lol
well ive thought the forums were pretty dead for a while, but you just read my mind naggerguy
Back to top Go down
The G0VERN()R
VoK Level-0

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: This forum is dead...   This forum is dead... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 1:06 am

LOL someone didnt like my old profile to much
Laughing Shocked Rolling Eyes Wink Mad Twisted Evil Shocked Surprised Sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed Very Happy Sad Sad Sad Shocked Sad Shocked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
VoK SurFDoG X

PostSubject: Re: This forum is dead...   This forum is dead... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 1:36 am

lol!!!!!
you mean you were 'ban hammered'!?!?!?!?!?!!??
Back to top Go down
MegaShoe
VoK Level-0

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: This forum is dead...   This forum is dead... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 5:52 pm

Like you were, Surfy!
Back to top Go down
VoK ShaDoW X
VoK Co-Leader and Site Moderator
VoK ShaDoW X

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: This forum is dead...   This forum is dead... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:20 pm

well since i dont have farcry or gears of war and dont plan on getting them anyways im pretty much not going to be doing anything more than being another guy on the forum.

And yes Govenor your right in a way, i dont see alot of people on hear. I came here today to respond to all the posts cause i havent been on here in like a week and there was a total of 2 topics in unanswered posts for me. lol

This clan is nice and all but im really just waiting for halo 3 to come out and me and a bunch of my friends are going to relauch our filming clan again so its just a matter of time until i leave anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/RichardFender24
VoK SurFDoG X

PostSubject: Re: This forum is dead...   This forum is dead... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 9:08 pm

sounds like fun.
to be honest im getting bored with xbl, im making a new map though =D
Back to top Go down
xNGx AirBorNe
VoK Level-1
xNGx AirBorNe

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: This forum is dead...   This forum is dead... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 10:09 pm

bored!! yeaa i know man i havent been on in like 30 days ecept when friends come over but for somereason it always says im on hwne im not on..my recent players are liek 39 dayss old, but yea when bioshock/halo 3 arrives im set for life.
Back to top Go down
VoK SurFDoG X

PostSubject: Re: This forum is dead...   This forum is dead... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 11:50 am

lol
im waiting for:
Bioshock
Turok
Assassins Creed
Farcry 3? i think it would be 3
and i guess Halo3
Back to top Go down
xNGx AirBorNe
VoK Level-1
xNGx AirBorNe

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: This forum is dead...   This forum is dead... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 9:08 pm

na i think there calling it 2 cuz those other games were like expansions onto the campaign...n yea assassins creed should be really good to.
Back to top Go down
VoK Scythe X
VoK Team-Captain and Site Moderator
VoK Team-Captain and Site Moderator
VoK Scythe X

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: This forum is dead...   This forum is dead... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:44 pm

Yeah, I haven't been to these forums in awhile too. My computer broke and such so I couldn't come on here if I wanted to, but if anyone is still here im back.
Back to top Go down
http://govitalsigns.forumcircle.com/index.php
VoK EmiNeM X
VoK Team-Leader and Site Admin
VoK Team-Leader and Site Admin
VoK EmiNeM X

Number of posts : 345

PostSubject: IT'S EMINEM!   This forum is dead... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:39 pm

Why did gov make another account?
anyways, yea... the clan is dying and I know it... I'll not create another gaming clan finally but maybe a map-making group or something like you, shadow... maybe I could join your filming clan with my frenchy accent? XD lol
But yea, I don't know if I'll buy H3 but I have Shadowrun and it's the perfect game to make videos Wink
BOAT OF 7 BOTS would be a funny name for a map-makn group! lol
But the VoK clan is DEAD and that s*cks... All I could do is to change the site for the clan of someone else or for your clan, shadow.
I'd like to join a clan and then, I'll leave the VoK clan.

BTW, the only games I'm getting are Assassin's Creed and Bioshock.
Back to top Go down
https://clanvok.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This forum is dead...   This forum is dead... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This forum is dead...
Page 1 of 1