ViSioNz oF KorrupTioN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViSioNz oF KorrupTioN

-ClanVoK/ X360/ Xlive-

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOODBYE MY FELLOW NAGGERGUYS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VoK SurFDoG X
VoK Soldier and Site Moderator
VoK Soldier and Site Moderator

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-03-26

GOODBYE MY FELLOW NAGGERGUYS Empty
PostSubject: GOODBYE MY FELLOW NAGGERGUYS   GOODBYE MY FELLOW NAGGERGUYS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 12:09 am

yea, its seems that this forum is dead...and seeing how there hasn't been any new post from anyone besides me mega, and airbourne...fuck you guys!!!11!!1!!!!!! lol
i had fun, hope to play with you sometime on 360 eminem, ill get shadowrun soon, and hope to talk to alot of you on fcmaps.net

this is the dogs last and final post and hes going out with a bang
O.O

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Question Idea Arrow Neutral Suspect Bike peace and love loser clown happy birthday! smoker silent pale ***** COMPUTER! HELLZ! pffft Thank you! banned banned banned banned AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH! bye (cry)
Back to top Go down
xNGx AirBorNe
VoK Level-1
xNGx AirBorNe

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FELLOW NAGGERGUYS   GOODBYE MY FELLOW NAGGERGUYS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 10:53 pm

i love you.<3
Back to top Go down
MegaShoe
VoK Level-0

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FELLOW NAGGERGUYS   GOODBYE MY FELLOW NAGGERGUYS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 11:07 pm

Get on LIve, dumb Sh*t!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE MY FELLOW NAGGERGUYS   GOODBYE MY FELLOW NAGGERGUYS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOODBYE MY FELLOW NAGGERGUYS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViSioNz oF KorrupTioN :: Random Section :: OFF-TopiC-
Jump to: