ViSioNz oF KorrupTioN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViSioNz oF KorrupTioN

-ClanVoK/ X360/ Xlive-

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How should i say this...

Go down 
+2
VoK EmiNeM X
The Govener
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Govener
Moderator and Technician
The Govener

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-03-24

How should i say this... Empty
PostSubject: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 8:40 pm

How should i say this...

i feel that i have played my part in making VoK a great clan.
i also feel like leaving VoK, my reasons are simple.

A. I have helped make a great clan prosper but for now it is to hard for me to get in a game with any of you. I no longer play GoW maybe once in a blue moon. and i no longer have my own copy of FarCry, i have my friends but he wants it back.

B. i like where the site is going... but i'm going the opposite direction. i like simple and streamlined and you guys like complex and *Shiny*
i don't care bout being ranked as godly, i just care about playing the game with friends and having fun as the number one rule.

C. I had a power trip when the site first started and i am not meant to control such big things, i am going to pass on The ClanVoK blog to one of the other members here and leave it.

i have had a good time with all of you as a clan. i will by no means stop coming here but i wish to no longer be a member.
I'm sorry to everyone that wishes for me to stay a part of the clan, but this is what i feel is best for the time being. think of me as being more of a spectator now and less of a athlete.

thanks for the good times!
The Govener
Back to top Go down
VoK EmiNeM X
VoK Team-Leader and Site Admin
VoK EmiNeM X

Number of posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 9:51 pm

Ok, I'm not mad you know, hope we'll make some games on GoW Smile
But we'll not only play on GoW and we don't need FCIP.
There's a lot of games I wanna buy so we will probably make clan matches on games like Tenchu Rolling Eyes

Hey,do not leave the forum, you were a good Co-Leader,thanks for the help on the site and good luck in your future projects Wink

lol,I'm sure you can't wait to hear my canadian voice Very Happy
oh and by the way, if you REALLY want to leave I'll need another Co-Leader and I think ShaDoW will be the Co-Leader.
I'll change your username and you'll not be mod...maybe...if you wanna be mod I'll not remove you from the mod group(ViSioNz oF KorrupTioN)

*Remember, I'M NOT MAD, YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I RESPECT YOUR CHOICES! Very Happy

but when you wrote "shiny", are you talking about my sig? Cuz I can edit it and make it more......."clean" Rolling Eyes
lol
Back to top Go down
https://clanvok.forumotion.com
VoK SurFDoG X
VoK Soldier and Site Moderator

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 5:38 pm

OMFG ITS TURNING OUT LIKE VITALSIGNS!! hes going to be like Dj and everyone will start to go now!!! omfffgg!!! joking

but by shiny i think he meant more so show offy and glamorous i guess...
Back to top Go down
The Govener
Moderator and Technician
The Govener

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 7:52 pm

lol i'm glad you understand... kinda
if any of you haven't guessed this is my resignation, this entire thread is and will be forever my resignation.
i have mainly stopped playing FarCry, that was my main reason for leaving. I would have let you guys down in the Say It With Chaos tourney.
i don't play GoW and probably wont for awhile, i played GoW in the beginning beat the game and took a break from it. i came back to see that a second Halo 2 had happened in GoW, and i didnt want to be a part of it.
i was just using shiny as a example. i like the site but its overloading with the features, it seems that you're trying to be like the rest of the clan sites. but why cant this site be different, you know "break the mold?" i like the GD site it's easy to navigate and all of the features are easy to locate, i have had a hard time finding a lot of the new stuff on the site and more is coming...
also this Forum has fallen into a rut that a lot of forums have fallen into. no one posts anything they view the forum but that's it. I'm sick and tired of making a thread and having thirty or so views but no posts WTF?
the chat box is there for Quick Chat not for amazing conversations that will be gone the next day, that's what a forum is for.

now i have a Question and a comment.
Who wants to take over the Blog? anyone can have it except Surdog.
i feel that the blog should be a place for all news with the site and should be easy to read no 1337 or LOL just real words you can find in a dictionary.

I feel that Shadow or Greatscythe would be Great Co-Leader's maybe you could choose both.
Shadow seems cool and collected and is easy to talk to. he has is own point of view and i like that.
GreatScythe has run a forum before and a Clan.
he a great guy and has experience with Gaming and the way tournaments go.

Thanks again for understanding everyone. Eminem its your choice on whether or not you want me as a Mod or not.
i hope to see you all on the battlefield soon!
The Govener
Back to top Go down
VoK EmiNeM X
VoK EmiNeM X

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 8:23 pm

I'm editing the site and it's almost done. It will be a lot better and I'll probably change our clan name. I need a title with "SiK" as the "VoK" is "ViSioNz oF KorrupTioN" so "SiK" would be what? I'm asking...hope you'll reply and please, if you are reading this I hope you'll make some post on the site cuz I don't want to see it dying...know what im saying? lol,hope you'll like the site and ill change the URL for "ClanSiK.Team-Forum.NeT"
Sounds like a good idea for me and govener, maybe you'll like it. I know you are leaving the clan but if you can find a new clan name for me(with "SiK") it would be kool Smile and it would give us a chance to restart(ill not restart the topics and the posts or things like that by the way!)

-SiK EmiNeM X
Back to top Go down
VoK EmiNeM X
VoK EmiNeM X

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 8:30 pm

oh and shadow will be the clan captain. Scythe will be the captain cuz he is good on the battlefield Smile

CANT WAIT TO MAKE SOME GAMES WITH YOU GUYZ!!! (im talking about all the VoK members and of course govener!)
I'll get a mic SOON! Smile
Back to top Go down
VoK SurFDoG X

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 8:52 pm

i heard battlefields multiplayer is overrated...but getting back on topic

j00 no yov lik3 t3h l337!!1!!!1! XD
damn shame youre leaving gov. glad to hear youl still visit the site though and keep in touch...?
buy call of duty 3 its freakin awsome
Back to top Go down
The Govener
Moderator and Technician
The Govener

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:04 pm

i sold COD3 because of t3h timmies.
Back to top Go down
VoK SurFDoG X

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:07 pm

timmies?
Back to top Go down
The Govener
Moderator and Technician
The Govener

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:25 pm

Yes how did you know?! :shock:

(Timmies = little kids)
Back to top Go down
VoK SurFDoG X

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:32 pm

oooo lol
we'll start our own Jimmies organization on the game to counter all the timmies then. as simple as that afro
Back to top Go down
VoK Scythe X
VoK Team-Captain and Site Moderator
VoK Scythe X

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:44 pm

Saddened I am my young govener. I could take over your blog for you if you want. It would give me something to do then.
Back to top Go down
http://govitalsigns.forumcircle.com/index.php
The Govener
Moderator and Technician
The Govener

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 10:28 pm

sure thing Scythe!
i just need your email so i can send you a email... lol
Back to top Go down
VoK Scythe X
VoK Scythe X

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 10:43 pm

Why yes of course...it is...

xxgreatscythexx@gmail.com

go figure.
Back to top Go down
http://govitalsigns.forumcircle.com/index.php
VoK EmiNeM X
VoK EmiNeM X

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 5:31 pm

hey gov, you are co-leader on the pic at the top of the page and I cant edit it right now cuz i don't have photoshop. I'll have it next week....I think...

oh and I'll make a new rank for you later. what about "PBP Producer and Moderator" ? I think its kool Smile

I'll change our clan name and URL soon but I need a new clan name first XD
I need a clan name with "SiK" as the new tag.
please guys, I need some ideas! Smile

-do you like: "ShaDoWz iN KorrupTioN" [SiK] ?
and surf, do you like "SiK SurFDoG X" ?
I really like "SiK" cuz it could mean "Sick" and it could mean "ShaDoWz iN KorrupTioN" know what im sayin? Smile
lol, and "S" "i" "K" sounds good! IMO
Back to top Go down
VoK ShaDoW X
VoK Co-Leader and Site Moderator
VoK ShaDoW X

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 6:36 pm

i hate that your leaving govenor. Ill miss ya.

Shadowz in kurruption is too close to my name and that would be a little wierd. people might think i created the clan and i dont want the credit for something someone else did.

its not my decision but it would take a while to get used to
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/RichardFender24
VoK EmiNeM X
VoK EmiNeM X

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 6:54 pm

it was an example.I only want to make some new things on the site, change our clan name.

my GT would be "SiK NiNjA X" or something like that.

by the way shadow i hope you'll buy tenchu z! Smile
Back to top Go down
VoK SurFDoG X

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 9:02 pm

yea i like SIK surfdog and all
but having the S stand for shadowz would be wierd becsuase of shadow man guy in t3h clan
ill give some ideas on it later
Back to top Go down
VoK EmiNeM X
VoK EmiNeM X

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 10:01 pm

Alright, thanks.
by the way I think its better "SlaYerZ iN KorrupTioN" than "ShaDoWz iN KorrupTioN" Smile
Back to top Go down
VoK SurFDoG X

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 12:32 am

how about Slayerz of korruption
so that way it spells SoK!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
VoK EmiNeM X
VoK EmiNeM X

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 11:20 am

yea lol, I don't like "SoK" XD
lol, SoK SurFDoG X !!!! XD
Back to top Go down
VoK ShaDoW X
VoK Co-Leader and Site Moderator
VoK ShaDoW X

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 1:19 pm

yea!

slayerz in kurruption sounds good
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/RichardFender24
VoK EmiNeM X
VoK EmiNeM X

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 1:25 pm

yea so I'll edit the clan name and I'll post the new URL here!
Back to top Go down
VoK DeaN X

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 5:29 pm

huh, i havent been on here lately and govener leaves and everything.
NOOOO, its the end of the world.
That kind of what happened to Vital signs.
every had diffrent opinions and everybody just quite.
i hope that doesnt happen here.
but eminem i also like Vok better than Sik but since im not the major decider i dont care.
Back to top Go down
VoK EmiNeM X
VoK EmiNeM X

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 10:15 am

It's VoK and I'll not change it now.

(by the way the site isn't dying! We have only 25 users... We only need more people! Trust me...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How should i say this...   How should i say this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How should i say this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViSioNz oF KorrupTioN :: Random Section :: OFF-TopiC-
Jump to: