ViSioNz oF KorrupTioN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViSioNz oF KorrupTioN

-ClanVoK/ X360/ Xlive-

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXKoRn FreakXx
VoK Level-0
xXKoRn FreakXx

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"! Empty
PostSubject: Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"!   Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 4:56 pm

Do you have that craving…that craving to kill? That craving to spill blood. That craving to release your most primal instincts, and to unleash all hell. That craving for destruction, for mayhem, for chaos! Well now is your chance to satisfy your hunger; The “Say It With Chaos” tournament has arrived, and it is calling for you. This is sure to be the bloodiest Far Cry event in history…

“Say it with Chaos” is a Far Cry Evolution and Far Cry Predator tournament sponsored by the crew of Genesis Device. This will be a team based chaos tournament with teams of four, so grab a couple of friends and become the monster that we know you really are. The rules are simple: Team chaos with 4 players per team; 10 minute time limit; no kill limit. Also, every round will be played on the highest quality maps produced by Genesis Device to ensure the most enjoyable playing field possible. Each round of the tournament will consist of three teams. Two teams will be competing, with the third team consisting of Genesis Device members to record matches and to ensure a fair game. The third team will not interfere with gameplay whatsoever and any points gained from killing this team will be deducted from the teams final score. Each round consists of three games; best two out of three wins. So go crazy!

The sign up deadline is May 16th, and with a large number of competitors already singed up, your challenge is sure to be a difficult one. On May 18th, you can all SAY IT WITH CHAOS as the tournament begins!

To register for the competition, get a team of four ready and visit www.genesisdevice.org and register. Once you are there, click on the area labeled “Say it with Chaos” and sign up you and your team. Also, be sure to check out the rest of Genesis Device for map reviews, tutorials, and one of the largest and friendliest Far Cry communities around. We also specialize in many other games that contain a content editors such as Time Splitters, Pariah, Forza Motorsport, and much more, so come check it out. Now “Say It With Chaos” and prove your worth!

Last edited by on Sun May 13, 2007 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.genesisdevice.org
VoK EmiNeM X
VoK Team-Leader and Site Admin
VoK EmiNeM X

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"!   Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 5:56 pm

Our clan is already in the GD tourney.
Back to top Go down
https://clanvok.forumotion.com
VoK SurFDoG X
VoK Soldier and Site Moderator

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"!   Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 7:01 pm

Zomg HAXORZZ!!!! i will join tihs tourney!!!!
wait i ant XDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
VoK EmiNeM X
VoK EmiNeM X

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"!   Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 7:02 pm

Yea, GD said "NO, Surfdog CANNOT be in the tournament!! "
Back to top Go down
VoK SurFDoG X

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"!   Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 7:04 pm

lol
did they really?
Back to top Go down
The Govener
Moderator and Technician
The Govener

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"!   Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 7:21 pm

yes they did...
and it would of been so much fun pumping you full of shotgun rounds & headshoting you from across the map...
well i guess eminem is my new Bullet sponge.
Back to top Go down
VoK SurFDoG X

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"!   Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 7:25 pm

lol!! tooo bad
well im getting this tourney thing going with some friends here on evo (alittle 3 on 3 action afro )
hey i just got a fr from you gov!!! freakin nagger =P
Back to top Go down
VoK EmiNeM X
VoK EmiNeM X

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"!   Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 11:22 pm

The Govener wrote:
yes they did...
and it would of been so much fun pumping you full of shotgun rounds & headshoting you from across the map...
well i guess eminem is my new Bullet sponge.

...Kool...............awesome....really...........
Back to top Go down
VoK SurFDoG X

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"!   Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 3:15 pm

that was fun as hell last night on crackdown gov.
you didnt join em ='(
Back to top Go down
xXKoRn FreakXx
VoK Level-0
xXKoRn FreakXx

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"!   Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 3:20 pm

I know you all are in the tourney, I am just hitting up every Far Cry site I can think of. Besides, not every one that joins the site is in clan Vok.
Back to top Go down
http://www.genesisdevice.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"!   Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Far Cry Tournament: "Say it with Chaos"!
Page 1 of 1