ViSioNz oF KorrupTioN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViSioNz oF KorrupTioN

-ClanVoK/ X360/ Xlive-

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Windows Vista Worth It?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VoK ShaDoW X
VoK Co-Leader and Site Moderator
VoK ShaDoW X

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Is Windows Vista Worth It? Empty
PostSubject: Is Windows Vista Worth It?   Is Windows Vista Worth It? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 3:45 pm

IS WINDOWS VISTA WORTH IT?

I just got a new laptop and it came with Windows Vista. The good things about this is that its alot faster and has way more features. The downside to this new program is that everything the computer does needs your permission to do so. EXAMPLE:When closing down itunes you need to either press proceed or cancel to continue. It does this on everything!!!

I think the only great improvement for the Windows Vista is the awesome games coming.Two of the games that have caught my eye are Halo2 and Shadowrun.

Shadowrun looks cool and different than all the other games and thats why I think that alot of people will like it. Also it reminds me alot of Unreal.

Shadowrun Videos

Halo 2 is going to be great because its already the best game for xbox and now that its coming to pc its going to be amazing. Its even better that it comes with achievements and a whole new level called District.

Halo2PC Screenshots

So for me I think Windows Vista is worth it gaming wise but not business wise at the moment.

Post and tell me what you guys think about Vista.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/RichardFender24
KrAzY
VoK Level-0
KrAzY

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Is Windows Vista Worth It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Windows Vista Worth It?   Is Windows Vista Worth It? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 11:16 pm

Play Crysis and Unreal Tournament III, they both are completely amazing plus they both have map editors as well as Halo 2.

District is cool though, looks better than Tombstone (Hang Em' High for H2 at Xbox).
Back to top Go down

Is Windows Vista Worth It?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViSioNz oF KorrupTioN :: Gaming News-
Jump to: